Most people I meet have suppressed desires. Whether it is the book idea you’re yet to start or the trip you’re yet to take, give yourself the freedom to manifest your dreams.
“The privilege of a lifetime is to become who you truly are.” – Carl Jung
In this podcast I share the stories of two great individuals, Dali and Disney. Both men continually searched for greater understanding of themselves and the world around them. As a result, they have been exalted as geniuses of the 20th century.
Then I give you a framework to show you how to start applying this in your own life to enjoy greater happiness and success. Who knows… maybe you will be exalted as a genius too.
Click to Listen
Curious Dreamers and Doers
Dali and Disney continued to venture into the unknown. Learning about the world around them and their place in it gave these so-called “geniuses” more influence in creating the world around them.
- “At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since.” – Dali
- “The secret of my influence has always been that it remained secret.” -Salvador Dali
- “What do you enjoy doing most?” Mike Wallace asked Dali.
Dali responded, “Becoming everyday a little more Dali.”
- “Each morning when I awake, I experience again a supreme pleasure – that of being Salvador Dali.” -Salvador Dali
- “When you’re curious you find lots of interesting things to do.” – Walt Disney
- “We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” – Walt Disney
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Most of my life I have done what I wanted to do.” – Walt Disney
What interests you?
What do you want to know more about?
What should you know more about?
What comes naturally to you?
What do other people say you are good at doing?
What awards have you won?
When did you feel that the universe made something possible against all odds because it was destined?
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode,
or e-mail me.
Question: What do you think has been keeping your desires suppressed? Why do you think that is? You can leave a comment below.